Re: [AD] timer_mutex again

Peter Wang wrote:

Eric Botcazou wrote:

Thanks. I think dialog_message is wrong, it should not acquire_screen. AFAICS object_message already has the necessary bits.

scare_mouse clearly cannot be invoked when the screen has been acquired.

Ah, cheers! Attached is a patch for dialog_message() instead, with a verbose explanation.

Evert, could you apply the dialog_message_noacquire.diff patch if it's not too late? I'd like to see if it gets and adverse reaction during the beta2 cycle.

Peter