[AD] OSX: mouse cursor doesn't appear on test program's mode selector

I posted something to this effect on Allegro.cc - basically, when I start the test program, I don't see a mouse cursor on the initial gfx mode selection screen. I believe that the problem is that show_mouse(screen) is not called. As far as I can see from the docs, enable_hardware_cursor does not imply show_mouse, though maybe on other platforms it has this effect?

I have attached a patch to add in the show_mouse call.

Pete