Re: [AD] OSX: mouse cursor doesn't appear on test program's mode selector

On Monday 25 April 2005 17:13, Peter Hull wrote:
> I posted something to this effect on Allegro.cc - basically, when I
> start the test program, I don't see a mouse cursor on the initial gfx
> mode selection screen. I believe that the problem is that
> show_mouse(screen) is not called. As far as I can see from the docs,
> enable_hardware_cursor does not imply show_mouse, though maybe on other
> platforms it has this effect?

No, enable_hardware_cursor() should never imply show_mouse(). This sounds
like a different bug though: the GUI routines (at least popup_dialog(), I
think) should implicitly display the mouse cursor if it is hidden at the
moment.
Have you looked at adding the missing vtable entries for
enable/disable_hardware_cursor()? Those would need to be added in any
case, even if that doesn't solve this problem.

Evert