Re: [AD] key scan codes have changed?

AJ wrote:

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

I think they have, but why are you using the raw numbers? You can't
expect them to stay constant.

No, but scancodes should still be scancodes, I think.
That said, I'm not entirely sure if what AJ is describing is a bug

/examples/exkeys  4.1.18  'alt-a' & 'a' produce different values.
but in 4.2.0 b2  'alt-a' and 'a'  produce the same scan code.

Maybe Elias's new keyboard driver for Windows? The KEY_* codes haven't changed at all since October 2003 (4.1.16).

Peter