Re: [AD] Framerate under the 4.1.x WIP Windows builds is mysteriously slow.

I changed your logic loop with this one:

if(nLogicCount < retrace_count)
{
	nLogicCount++;
	bOKToDraw = TRUE;
}

and then it worked (it showed 85fps, with a 85Hz refresh rate). If I
change the if with a while then it doesn't. This seem to show that
retrace_count is not updated as often as it should, because it does
two loops (I also get around 35fps).

In other words, a bug or not, retrace_count is not very accurate (it's
increase 85 times per second (in my case) but not evenly).

The accuracy is pretty low, however.

--
Oscar Giner (oginer@xxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.oginer.tk