Re: [AD] Miscelaneous issues

> Well, if we don't support colors, it still should be almost a one-line
> change. If we support colors - might do it with just a C function.

Well, the only problem would be with a fg colour >= 0, in which case the
fonts own colours are ignored and the glyph is rendered with a solid
colour. Even if writing a simple C function that just does a double forloop
and get/put pixel (ugh) would be a way to do this, it's a bit more than I
have time to do at present.
On the other hand, we could just ignore the fg parameter completely for
true colour fonts. Maybe that's the best solution, although it is strictly
speaking a change of behavior from previous versions. Old code would be
unaffected though, since true colour fonts were never supported before.

Evert