[AD] drawing modes

Hi, i'm the guy who posted some modifications to the drawing modes in allegro.cc (now that i've got access to this list, i'll try to post anything needed in the future here).

I just want to know if it's ok, or if i need change something. I've posted the two diffs there (thanks to gnolam and Evert).

Oh, i'm curious, will Allegro 4.2 be released in March, or later?

Victor Williams Stafusa da Silva

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora.