Re: [AD] MSVC bug in 4.1.18?

> > Why couldn't we do a similar check to what you used in MinGW's
> headers,
> > based on _WIN32_WINDOWS?
>
> Because then it wouldn't be possible to check if GetTitleBarInfo() is
> supported at runtime? Or, at least, the code would be uglier, I think.

Sorry, I was thinking of my earlier suggestion: define our own version in
the source if we can't use the one defined in the header, which is
basically the same as current CVS except that it has a check that actually
works ;)
It's really just about code cleanness more than functionality though, as
using CCHILDREN_SCROLLBAR should work equally well.
Unless it happens to be an enum, which I guess ir probably /should/ be if
it's an integer constant but most likely isn't.

Evert