Re: [AD] Keyconf problem?

Elias Pschernig:
> Ok, just looked at it again, and simply replacing ToAscii with
> ToUnicode solves the unicode problem. Patch updated. So I'd say, if
> testing doesn't reveal additional problems, the patch would be ok for
> 4.2.0. In that case, I'll also add scancode_to_name and mark all
> mentions of keyboard.dat/keyconf.exe in and so on in the docs as
> DOS-only.

Thanks a lot! I took great pleasure in deleting keyboard.dat from my
projects. ;) The new code seems to work flawlessly except for the known
problems. Not supporting dead keys is a bit of a downer, but then again,
it's not like support for this was perfect in the keyboard configs either. I
don't care about repeat rate at all.

--
Daniel Schlyder
http://bitblaze.com/