Re: [AD] Issues when building MSVC Allegro using Cygwin

Hi Evert, didn't see this before I sent my reply.

> If I followed the discussion correctly, this means that Daniel solved the
> problem. I'll wait for him to make a proper patch before trying to commit
> something.

Unfortunately, I think I just proved that Make's keyword function works for
shortened DOS paths with slashes used to separate dir names. Not quite sure
how to interpret Andrei's results, though.

--
Daniel Schlyder
http://bitblaze.com/