[AD] -fomit-frame-pointer Again

I strongly feel this should be removed from the
allegro makefiles, entirely, untill a patch is made to
insert it for files that do not use callbacks.  It is
simply detrimental to a C++ coder, as it makes using
exceptions, a vital C++ feature, hard and complete
unusable at times.

Anyway thats what I think.  A lot of you will probably
disagree with me, but I just wanted to put it out
there one more time and after this I'll shut up about
it.

P.S. Doesnt it mess up the backtraces too?