Re: [AD] exsprite update

> Just looked at the examples, and felt like updating exsprite (yes, I
> know there's more important things to do right now :) The patch:

Well, the examples need some work too :)

> Oh, and I'm planning to finally commit the patch to change #include ""
> to <> for all examples as was discussed some time ago - but it's not
> worth attaching.

I think I've figured out why that's there. The reason is that the examples
are (or at least can be) build before Allegro itself is installed - but
they must use the new headerfiles, not those that are already installed.
Using "" makes the compiler check our locations first and system locations
second, <> is the other way round. Therefor, it should be "".

Evert