Re: [AD] RE: [AGL] CVS not compiling and big bug with mouse

On Friday 04 February 2005 20:55, Robert Ohannessian wrote:
> Out of curiosity, did one of the VTABLEs change in a way that would make
> AGL call the wrong function for dealing with the mouse (and that would
> somehow just cause it to clamp the mouse position to the window)?

Hmm... I hadn't thought of that... vtables related to the mouse have
changed in recent WIPs, but I'm not sure what could cause this behavior.
You can check the changes between 4.1.16 and current CVS vt comparing
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/alleg/allegro/include/allegro/
mouse.h?r1=1.3&r2=1.5
and
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/alleg/allegro/src/win/
wmouse.c?r1=1.35&r2=1.43
Has AllegroGL been updated with changes made to the mouse driver and
graphics vtables? I'd assume the compiler would give a warning of too few
initializers or a type mismatch otherwise...

Evert