Re: [AD] exsprite update

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
I think I've figured out why that's there. The reason is that the examples are (or at least can be) build before Allegro itself is installed - but they must use the new headerfiles, not those that are already installed. Using "" makes the compiler check our locations first and system locations second, <> is the other way round. Therefor, it should be "".

That makes no sense since the Allegro headers are not in the examples directory. RTFM for your favourite compiler :-))))))).

--
Regards,
    Michal