Re: [AD] CPU detection for Macintosh

On Monday 31 January 2005 20:10, Peter Hull wrote:
> Has anyone had any thoughts about my CPU detection for OSX patch?
> (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/
> index.php?func=detail&aid=1107987&group_id=5665&atid=305665)

I must have missed it, but I think think it's a nice feature to have.
Afterall, we're supporting it for Intel machines, might as well support
some other common ones too ;)
Then again, Allegro doesn't use hand-made assembler code under OS X, does
it? The main usefulness of CPU detection is in the use of hand optimized
machine code...
(yes, that's saying I'd like there to be more hand optimized assembler code
for other platforms ;))

Evert