[AD] Re: Alleg-developers digest, Vol 1 #914 - 8 msgs

On Tuesday, February 1, 2005, at 04:04 am, alleg-developers-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I've tested the patch on linux/x86, linux/x86_64, djgpp, mingw32 and
OpenWatcom 1.3.  It still needs someone to test it on MSVC, MacOS X,
BeOS, QNX and BCC.  The last four are probably slightly broken by the
patch.  Older versions of Watcom might be missing stdint.h, and
therefore be broken also (who really cares? ;-)

It compiles without errors/warnings for Mac OS X 10.2.8, using gcc 3.3. Is there anything specific I could check?

Pete