Re: [AD] Intel C++ 8.1

the ICC on Windows is more like MSVC. On Linux, it is more like gcc...
There are some minor diferences in CMD line options ... it shouldn't
be difficult to port it. But the fact remains that on Windows, it
works just like MSVC port does: gcc for ASMs, icl for the rest.

Currently this port shall be open for Windows. I have problems
installing the compiler on Linux. When I do, i'll add the reqd.
makefile ..