[AD] Intel C++ 8.1

I was thinking of giving out a makefile for this compiler. Actually,
icc is very compatible with vc. So, there will actually be very few
changes required to makefile.vc ..

I was just wondering about three things:

1. ALLEGRO_MSVC: as such, this port is completely compatible with icc.
So, should there be a separate ALLEGRO_ICC? I don't really think there
may be a need.

2. Should there be a separate makefile.icl or makefile.icc for
Windows? As such, most things ought to work with makefile.vc except
for some changes/clean-up ..

Probably, while building with makefile.vc, a Make USE_ICL=1 won't be a
bad idea after all ..

Just let me know about the idea.

--
Karthik