Re: [AD] make failing on mkdir

> > if not exist DIR ( mkdir DIR )
> >
> > ? Do all Windows versions support this?

You can't use exist to check for directories directly, if I recall. At
least you couldn't in DOS. You'd have to check for if [not] exist DIR\nul
or something like that... I don't remember, but can probably look it up.
(once again wishes Windows were more like UNIX with things like this...)

> Doesn't the windows mkdir support something like the -p option? It could
> just be used then, and mkdir called on all install dirs, no matter if
> they exist.

No, as far as I know it doesn't... unfortunately.

Evert