Re: [AD] Re: Serious Bugs in the DJGPP port of ALLEGRO in

aj wrote:

At 12:29 AM 13/01/2005, you wrote:

From: "Peter Wang" <tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Let me rephrase that: 4.2.x is most likely the last branch to support
> djgpp.  Don't bother pushing harder to take it out.

The DJGPP port is far more useful than the BEOS port. I'll bet just about
any DOS application being written now uses Allegro as it's base.

its not that it doesn't want to be supported, its no one is doing any testing on it. if you think its important, then do the testing to maintain it, and it will remain.

I'm willing to test the DJGPP version in my free time.
Just drop me a message some days before the next WIP release.

If someone else offers to test the DJGPP version, this would be great, since
we could make more in deep testing of ALLEGRO.

Unfortunately I'm not very rich of spare time.

Marcio.