Re: [AD] Allegro 4.1.18 WIP RC1

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:45:23 -0500, Chris La Mantia
<celamantia@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> From: "Michal Molhanec" <michal@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> > VC++ 6.0 dll+static
> > the new wwnd.c requires w98 so you need to tell vc60 about it, patch
> > attached
>
> Does this mean Allegro-built apps will no longer work on Windows 95, or that
> you just can't build Allegro apps on Windows 95?
>
> --Chris

Whoops, unintended consequence of GetTitleBarInfo, sorry. Patch
attached to use GetSystemMetrics instead - it's not quite as reliable
(I believe with there are a few cases in XP where you can have
differening title bar heights between windows), but since its function
isn't trivial I might as well change it.

/ Tore

--
Feed me a stray cat.