Re: [AD] Allegro 4.1.18 WIP RC1

On Monday 24 January 2005 16:45, Chris La Mantia wrote:
> Does this mean Allegro-built apps will no longer work on Windows 95, or
that
> you just can't build Allegro apps on Windows 95?

I guess it means that 4.1.18 doesn't compile or work on Windows 95. I
suppose that means that we need to package the changes that cause wwnd.c
to not be compatible with Windows 95 to be placed in an if clause and
revert to the old behavior for Windows 95, or look for a work around.
As long as we support DOS, I think we should support Windows 95 too. :)

Evert