Re: [AD] -Wno-unused

Elias Pschernig wrote:
On Sun, 2005-01-09 at 11:28 -0800, Dustin Dettmer wrote:

I compiled using gcc 3.4.3 on unix.  Is there a reason
this option is used?  It seems rather odd to me.

Well, my guess is, there would be lots of warnings without it.. for code
which is completely legitimate, e.g. the gui procs which don't use the c
parameter.

It still might be a good idea to comb through the code without using it and see if there are any internal functions that have extra parameters that are no longer needed.. same with unused local or static global variables.