[AD] Allegro 4.1.18 WIP deadline

I'd like to get 4.1.18 out this weekend (original plan was last weekend).
This is probably mostly ok, except that I'd like this to be the *final* WIP
before 4.2.
Problems that need looking into: Xavier's problems with the mouse in
AllegroGL on Windows, Mike Farrell's problems with the mouse drawing in
smp Linux systems. I'd like to look into this for 4.1.18.

Documentation needs to be added for the new packfile functions that Peter
has added. Not absolutely nescessary for the WIP, although it would be
extremely good to have them. I may be able to write up something
preliminary this weekend, but it may be better if someone who has had a
better look at it than I did does that.

For 4.2, I'd also still like to hear about Eric's famous 64 bit patch.

Aside from these issues, I'd like to put the library in full feature-freeze
after this WIP, meaning that no new functionality can be added and only
functions that implement `missing features' (maybe open functions for the
new packfiles?) or empty vtable entries would be added.
The documentation and examples need to be looked at and extended for the
new stable release, and the demo game could use some attention as well.

Does this sound reasonable/doable? Thoughts? Comments? Flames?

Evert