Re: [AD] src/dos/wss.c fix

On Thursday 20 January 2005 01:30, Marcio Fialho wrote:
> The file src/dos/wss.c had a problem which caused GCC to issue a warning
> when compiling it (see attached file wss_warning.txt).
> Following the suggestion given by Elias Pschernig, in the following
> thread (
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/
forum.php?thread_id=6326719&forum_id=34598
> ). I could sucessfully fix it.
>
> Basically I've changed the declaration of "wss_dma_addr" from "static
> int" to "static long", and I removed a cast in the line 282.

Thanks! Commited.

> I hope this doesn't introduce any side effects in the code.

Shouldn't. I think long and int are both 32 bit with DJGPP anyway.
I don't really understand the reason for the cast though... long and int
have always been the same as far as Allegro is concerned (up until
recently anyway)...
Oh well...

Evert