Re: [AD] RE: [AGL] CVS not compiling and big bug with mouse

> On Wednesday 19 January 2005 01:58, Xavier_Gonzalez@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Yes, it does go away on wip 4.1.16 (I was the reporter of that bug on
> > allegrogl's list)
> > So, it is an allegro problem after all :-/
>
> Thanks for testing. I guess we should fix this before doing the next WIP
> release. Hopefully I have a little time to look at this this evening... if
> someone else can have a look, that'd be great though.

Attached is a diff from 4.1.16 to 4.1.17 that changes the way the
mouse moves in Windows. Can you try if reversing this patch fixes the
problem? I don't really see why this would cause it in the first
place, but I'll worry about that later.
If this fixes the problem, you may also want to try out the CVS
version of Allegro, which has a few more changes/fixes for this piece
of code.

Evert