Re: [AD] AMD64 patch

> > I've tested the patch on linux/x86, linux/x86_64, djgpp, mingw32 and
> > OpenWatcom 1.3.  It still needs someone to test it on MSVC, MacOS X,
> > BeOS, QNX and BCC.  The last four are probably slightly broken by the
> > patch.  Older versions of Watcom might be missing stdint.h, and
> > therefore be broken also (who really cares? ;-)
>

> I'm planning to commit this in a couple of days.  If it breaks
> compilation on some systems, we can fix it afterwards.  How's that for
> everyone?

I was thinking... shouldn't we include something like allegro/stdint.h,
which just includes stdint.h if available, and otherwise defines its own
integer types?
By the way, did you experience any problems when trying to load bitmaps? I
posted a patch a couple of weeks ago replacing some longs with ints in the
.bmp file reader, because the struct requires 32 bit integers in some cases
where Allegro's code has longs. I assume that would be a nescessary
addition too, wouldn't it? Or is this in your patch too and did I simply
overlook it?

Evert