Re: [AD] Keyconf problem?

On Saturday 22 January 2005 17:26, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> Oh, I somehow missed that, or forget again. Well, given my lazyness, and
> now something saying "it will just fix itself after 4.2.0", I guess I
> won't work on it :) And we will have a compelling reason for everyone to
> not stick with 4.2.0, since 4.3.x will have sane keyboard handling :)

Let's have a look at how hard it would be to do this. If it's simple
enough, I'd like it in 4.2, since Windows is pretty much the only platform
(only major platform certainly) that has a broken keyboard driver.
People will switch to 4.3 anyway because of its sexy multi-thread
awareness, ability to use multiple windows that can be resized at will.
Ok, so that'll have to be implemented first... but I think there will
reason enough for people to start using the 4.3 branch in time.

Evert