Re: [AD] Keyconf problem?

Elias Pschernig wrote:

Looks exactly like what is needed though. I guess, DirectX will return
the scancode and VK - and then we get the unicode (from the current
windows locale) with this, and can directly send it to keyboard.c,
bypassing pckeys.c. I'll try to make a patch, can't promise that it will
be anytime soon though. So if a windows user wants to try it instead..

See also the block of code marked "TODO: clean this up" in wkeybdnu.c in
the new_api_branch.  I used ToAscii() there, but it might be possible
just to replace it with ToUnicode().

Peter