Re: [AD] Keyconf problem?

On Saturday 22 January 2005 14:47, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> Hopefully this will fix itself after someone finds the windows function
> to translate a directx scancode to unicode, and we can drop pckeys.c.

If you're bored, you may want to have a look at the following function I
just found on MSDN (ToUnicode):

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winui/
winui/windowsuserinterface/userinput/keyboardinput/keyboardinputreference/
keyboardinputfunctions/tounicode.asp

I can make head nor tail of the explanation given, but it seems to do
something to a scancode and produce a unicode character.

Evert