Re: [AD] Version check patch

Elias Pschernig wrote:
Yes, really crude.. it has lots of unrelated whitespace changes.
Definitely shouldn't apply it like that.

The whitespace changes was my editor stripping extra whitespace before line-returns. IMO, it wouldn't hurt to apply it with that since the whitespace is wasteful and unnecessary, not does it hurt anything gone.

Makes sense. Just, "static inline" is not what is used in allegro for
this, use AL_INLINE instead. And yes, I agree, we should get rid of all
the AL_INLINE AL_CONST AL_EXTERN whatever stuff for 4.3.x :)

However, I can agree with this. I also added a call to get_config_text for the error message now that I read up on what it does. Updated patch.