Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2 todo

> Actually, it was a quite busy time - so I think we could wait another
> week or two.

Yes; I'm hoping for the end of next week. I was pretty much still in
vacation-mode this last week, meaning I barely touched my computer
(although I did read all my mail, responding is lagging behind somewhat).
I'm planning to get some work done tonight and sunday though.

> And as for 4.2.x, the final 4.2.0 seems unlikely this year,
> could still have a 4.2.0beta1 or RC1 for Christmas though, which would
> just be 4.1.17 cleaned up a bit :)

Yeah, I think 4.2.0 will not see the light before january, but getting an
RC out for christmas should be doable.

Evert