Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2 todo

On Sun, 2004-11-07 at 17:11 +0100, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> I said I'd compile a list of things that need to be done for the 4.2
> release. I'd hoped to get some things done before going on vacation in a
> few hours, but unfortunately I didn't. I think most problems were
> mentioned in the following a.cc threads:
>
> http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=419045

Wasn't the 4th mouse button patch applied already?

> http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=381581

No idea about that. I have a feeling the behavior of the polygon
function may be on purpose, since when you draw a polygon-span, you
don't want overlapping of the borders.

> Other things I think were the working of a touchscreen/pad under Windows
> and merging spellcaster's keyboard detection code for Windows.
>
> I'm currently working on the FreeBSD problem (I have a compiling version,
> but it crashes when I try to run anything) and the system mouse cursor.

The system mouse cursor would be nice to have in 4.1.17 :)

> I'll be on vacation until sunday next week, and I'll be able to get some
> things done in the week after that.
> If there is consensus that we have enough new material for a 4.1.17 WIP
> release, then anyone (Elias, Peter) can go ahead and release it. Otherwise
> I'd like to do it no later than the weekend of the 20th.

You doing it on 20th sounds good to me :)

--
Elias Pschernig