[AD] Allegro 4.2 todo

I said I'd compile a list of things that need to be done for the 4.2
release. I'd hoped to get some things done before going on vacation in a
few hours, but unfortunately I didn't. I think most problems were
mentioned in the following a.cc threads:

http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=419045
http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=419435
http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=381581

Other things I think were the working of a touchscreen/pad under Windows
and merging spellcaster's keyboard detection code for Windows.

I'm currently working on the FreeBSD problem (I have a compiling version,
but it crashes when I try to run anything) and the system mouse cursor.

I'll be on vacation until sunday next week, and I'll be able to get some
things done in the week after that.
If there is consensus that we have enough new material for a 4.1.17 WIP
release, then anyone (Elias, Peter) can go ahead and release it. Otherwise
I'd like to do it no later than the weekend of the 20th.

Evert