Re: [AD] Re: [AL] allegro DTD

> Some of the _tx formating is getting to me >:E
> o unterminated <li>s (makes it more difficult to properly parse)
> o those funky <endblock> tags should go. whos idea was that anyway? Just use
> the opener tag name ::)

Well, keep the last parsed element somewhere. Close it when you
encounter <endblock>. But I agree, <endblock> isn't pretty, also when
having to write new docs.

> the <b> dt lists... going to be interesting to know what to do there. Maybe
> just edit the docs to use deffinition lists instead? something.

Yep. For now, I'd say, just ignore <b>. The XML doesn't have to be
perfect, we will need to improve/fix the _tx format in any case.

> Why are the @chapter and @section commands multi line? Should probably be
> changed to work like the @hnode command. easier to parse as well.

Hm, I think that should be possible by the parser. Use something
similiar to <codeblock>...<endblock>, just the start tag is
@section<EOL>, and the end-tag is <EOL>. I think you need to add
state-awareness to the parser (even if that is almost too complicated
for such a simple format, it is just almost. I spent enough time
trying to improve makedoc to figure out how evil the current _tx is
:P)