Re: [AD] Optimized blitting between color depths

It seems this patch makes things faster in some cases, and slower in other. The code for the slower cases is unchanged, so it's a bit strange it becomes slower. It could have to do with code alignment, etc, so maybe rearranging the code by trial and error could improve the situation. But I don't have time to do this. Should I commit now, or just wait until someone wants to improve it?
/Sven