Re: [AD] New possible driver and accelerated features?

> Actually I am working on doing this :) I'm going to learn directx and
> see what I can do, I don't know if anyone feels they can do a better
> job but I guess at the moment I'm the only one trying DX7..

There's a shortage on Windows developers at the moment... I'm sure anything
you do will be better than whatever I could hack together, for instance.

> do I just have to look through a bunch of source code to understand it?

You can go a long way just by looking how the current DirectX driver is set
up and looking at the GFX_DRIVER and GFX_VTABLE structures. Most of the
entries there are reasonably self explanatory, although some documentation
would be a good thing in any case. Maybe that's something to look into
while rewriting and updating the libraries internals for 4.3? Or should we
try to get it done for 4.2?

Evert