Re: [AD] New possible driver and accelerated features?

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 20:49:08 +0530, guilt <karthikkumar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's just a suggestion to you guys.... Use DX7 for 2D. I've already
> mentioned about support for various HW-accelerated blending functions,
> support for more key-colors, more pixel formats etc....
>
> There are more functionalities available with the LPDDSDESC2, which I
> would ask u guys to look into :)
>
> Regards,
> Karthik.

Actually I am working on doing this :) I'm going to learn directx and
see what I can do, I don't know if anyone feels they can do a better
job but I guess at the moment I'm the only one trying DX7.. BTW, are
the internals of allegro documented anywhere or do I just have to look
through a bunch of source code to understand it?