Re: [AD] Allegro internals documentation?

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 17:26:39 +1000, Peter Wang <tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It's a good idea, but who's going to do it?  Maybe just a overview of
> the architecture of each port, and leave the details in the comments
> above each function.
>
> Peter

I see your first point, I'd be happy to help out with it after I make
my directx7 driver for allegro.

Functions, as you know arent the only things that need to be
documented, structures to and the elements in those structures, the
function pointers in those structures and what their arguments are
for, and the return value.

- Jonathan