Re: [AD] grabber ._txification

> Commited with small cosmetical changes.

Thanks. I guess I'll start ._txifying all the remaining .txt files as
well - so all the documentation is handled in the same way, which is
quite nice somehow.

Btw., there is still no solution for problems like PDF not containing
external files, or the missing "back to contents" links. And adding it
to makedoc isn't trivial - if the internal format is changed, all the
output generators have to be adjusted.

I just looked again at the XML docs suggestion for Allegro 5 - and a
._tx to XML converter would be fairly easiy (i.e. just another makedoc
output target). But, what was the idea behind this? Wouldn't we still
need e.g. the maketexi.c?