Re: [AD] new_api_branch news

Hm - you're right, there's not much in the todo.txt for unix/X11.

Since you're a perl wizard - you could prototype a ._tx -> XML
converter in perl, I'm more and more thinking we should follow that
idea.. the DTD for such an XML format can be found here:
http://alleg.sourceforge.net/future/allegro_xml_documentation_dtd_draft_5.zip.
But it would be rather boring, so I don't really want to suggest this.

Let me see, what is needed for Allegro itself.. X11 graphics work,
even DGA works with minor glitches. mouse works, Evert has his patch
to use the X11 cursor, i made a patch for X11 keyboard (no idea why it
doesn't appear on the list, i sent it hours ago). Speeding up X11 is
something which needs more investigation.. bah, it's too late right
now, I can't think of anything for X11..

Testing the ALSA driver certainly is a good idea, I'm still puzzled
what exactly that incompatibility between our systems was.. I'm mostly
blaming ALSA though.

Hm, and there was some demand for memory packfiles on allegro.cc...
Anyway, just try to find something which is broken or could work
better - I always seem to find a few things just by running any
Allegro program :)