Re: [AD] Bug in 4.1.15's DirectAMX changes

Daniel Schlyder wrote:
I could have sworn I did, but turns out I didn't. The bug is also in 4.1.14.

Well.. as far as I can se, these are a couple of the differences between the two drivers. Someone who knows DirectSound can probably clarrify the significance..

DX:
hr = IDirectSound_SetCooperativeLevel(directsound, allegro_wnd, DSSCL_PRIORITY);
AllegMix:
hr = IDirectSound_SetCooperativeLevel(directsound, allegro_wnd, DSSCL_WRITEPRIMARY);

DX:
   desc.dwFlags = DSBCAPS_PRIMARYBUFFER | DSBCAPS_CTRLVOLUME;
AllegMix:
desc.dwFlags = DSBCAPS_PRIMARYBUFFER | DSBCAPS_CTRLVOLUME | DSBCAPS_STICKYFOCUS;

Those are the only two differences that caught my eye, anyway. Any Windows programmers care to speak up?

- Kitty Cat