Re: [AD] standing Windows issues

> i am unsure of what this behaviour is supposed to do as i am not a linux
> user, however this 'bug' only seems to have appeared recently, so i
> presume
> it has changed in WinXP or  Win2kSP3+...  Eric, do you remember if your
> wrote the code for Win98 or Win2k ?

I can reproduce the problem under Windows 98. I'll check against earlier
versions of Allegro.
Maybe it's a keyboard driver problem? I'm not sure what it's supposed to
fix though... as far as I ever noticed, capslock has always worked the same
in DOS, Windows and Linux for me (default changes from lower case to upper
case letters, holding shift will emit lower case instead).

Evert