[AD] standing Windows issues

As I recall, there are some Windows-specific issues that still need to be
fixed:

 - There's a make install problem for which a patch was posted a few days
ago. If this checks out, this problem is fixed (I didn't have time to test
it myself over the weekend).

 - There's a problem with Allegro registering a key press (pause I think)
when it regains focus after having been unfocused.

 - There's a problem with the capslock led being toggled when capslock is
on and shift is pressed (see the bug report in the tracker).

It'd be cool if someone who knows something about Windows or the Windows
port could look into these (esp. the last two).

There was also some discussion about a new DirectX 8 (or 7?) driver; has
anyone had a chance to look into this?
Anything I've missed?

Evert