Re: [AD] Using system mouse cursor

Evert Glebbeek wrote:
Really attached this time (I hope).

Patch works good here. I also applied the small change you mentioned in the other message to keep the right buffer. It seems your patch was a touch out of date though.. I got a couple hunk-relocation warnings with xwin.c.

I still think we should enable mickeys by default in windowed mode too, or else we're gonna have to change some of the example and test programs that rely on mouse mickeys in windowed mode. I just think it'd look silly to have:

if(gfx_driver->windowed)
   enable_mouse_mickeys(TRUE);

in those examples.

- Kitty Cat