Re: [AD] make install DEBUGMODE=1 failure

On Saturday 04 September 2004 14:00, Daniel Schlyder wrote:
> Did you get a chance to do this? Since you seemed positive, I've gone
ahead
> and made a patch for makefile.all (attached). Tested with MinGW under
> Windows CLI and MSYS.

Just one final question about this part:

+ifneq (,$(INSTALL_DIRS))
+    ifdef UNIX_TOOLS
+		mkdir $(MKDIR_OPTS) $(INSTALL_DIRS)
+    else
+        define MKDIRS
+        $(foreach file,$(INSTALL_DIRS),md $(file)
+        )
+        endef
+		$(MKDIRS)
+    endif
+endif

Couldn't that read

+ifneq (,$(INSTALL_DIRS))
+        define MKDIRS
+        $(foreach file,$(INSTALL_DIRS),mkdir $(file) )
+        endef
+	$(MKDIRS)
+endif

thus elminating the extra choice for UNIX_TOOLS? The less special code we
need, the better if you ask me :)

Evert