Re: [AD] make install DEBUGMODE=1 failure

> > I had a look at the makefile and it looks like Allegro already has the
> > directory dependencies I was thinking of. I'm not sure why it still
tries
> > to create existing directories though... I'll have a closer look at
your
> > idea.
>
> Did you get a chance to do this?

I've had a look, but it's been on my todo list to do thoroughly since I
said that.

> Since you seemed positive, I've gone ahead
> and made a patch for makefile.all (attached). Tested with MinGW under
> Windows CLI and MSYS.

Looks good, thanks. I'll test it here too. I don't think I've ever had the
particular problem myself, so I may have trouble confirming that this
fixes it. If everyone else can test this too, that'd be useful.

Evert