Re: [AD] Fwd: Allegro fullscreen under Xwindow

Peter Wang wrote:
Chris wrote:
Any comments on the patch?

Looks fine.  Go ahead and commit it.

I was thinking.. since the XVidMode extension seems to report a virtual screen size for some modes sometimes, has anyone thought about using that as a real virtual screen? Though I think it would be horribly limited (with restrictions like the virtual screen size can't be bigger than the user's default/max configured desktop size, or something), so I don't think it'd be worth it.

Patch commited.

- Kitty Cat