Re: [AD] standing Windows issues

> Peter,  thanks for looking at this Windows bug,  im sorry i could not
> take
> it any further than i did.
> have you any time to look at the other Windows bug, with the CAPS LOCK
> light switching on when shift is pressed.
> i posted some info about it on 17 Sept, to this list. (same subject line
> as
> this email).

I tried very briefly to disable the code segment you posted, which somehow
didn't seem to do anything for me. I only had a very quick look at it though.

> i will try the patch below, manually as i am still too stoopid to use
> the
> patch system (i am a windows user after all ;)

The patch program is available for MinGW and works quite nicely, I think. I
guess if you're not used to using a command line it's not that intuitive
though... maybe someone has made a graphical front end for it?

> is it safe to use this patch on the sourceforge released  4.1.15 ?

Should be, yes. I don't think anyone touched that code since the 4.1.15
release.

Evert