Re: [AD] Using system mouse cursor

On 2004-09-27, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok, slightly reworked patch attached.
>
> +Additionally, you can read
> +the mouse position difference as mouse mickeys, which is the number of pixels
> +the cursor moved since the last time this information was read.

Well, is this really true? If I stop reading the mickeys for a
whole second, when I read them again will they hold all the position
differential since I last read them, say, under DOS? AFAIK the value
of the mickeys could change even inside Allegro's mouse routines,
reason why many cache the volatile global variable into a local one.

Or is now DOS also required to poll_mouse()?